Plot a new course and sailWhats new in version 3.2.2:
OpenCPN is a concise ChartPlotter/Navigator. A cross-platform ship-borne GUI application supporting * GPS/GPDS Postition Input * BSB Raster Chart Display * S57 Vector ENChart Display * AIS Input Decoding * Waypoint Autopilot Navigation
• Complete update of user Options dialogs and context menus, incorporating modern graphics and uniform styles.
• Significantly enhanced navigation instrument input and output options, including extensive network connection capabilities supporting TCP, UDP, and GPSD data sources.
• New User Interface theme support, with OpenCPN traditional as well as two new low profile themes.
• Enhanced clipboard support, including interfaces to external KML data sources.
• Enhanced Tide and Current dataset support, including modern fully binary datasets.
• Various improvements in the display and tracking of AIS data targets.
• Automatic Great Circle route generation options.
• Significant enhancement of the Dashboard PlugIn, including new user interface options and a variety of stylish, new instruments.
• Major update to embedded Users Manual.
• Measurably improved performance and reliability over all supported platforms.Operating system:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 32-bit / 8 64-bit