Plot a new course and sailWhats new in version 3.2.2:
OpenCPN is a concise ChartPlotter/Navigator. A cross-platform ship-borne GUI application supporting * GPS/GPDS Postition Input * BSB Raster Chart Display * S57 Vector ENChart Display * AIS Input Decoding * Waypoint Autopilot Navigation
OpenCPN' 3.2.2 is GPL Other software design by The OpenCPN Authors.
It runs on following operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 32-bit / 8 64-bitOpenCPN key features:
- CM93 vector chart support, with per cell offset corrections.
- IHO S52 compliant display of S57 vector charts.
- BSBv3 raster and S57 ENC chart support.
- "BSB4" and "nv-chart" support through plugins.
- Single-chart and Quilted display modes.
- Route navigation with ship tracking functions.
- Waypoint navigation.
- Dashboard for configurable on-screen display of ship's NMEA data.
- NMEA 0183 GPS interface at selectable baud rate.
- OpenGL support for enhanced performance on modern hardware.
- Autopilot output support.
- AIS input with full target tracking and collision alerting.
- AIS support for SART, DSC and GPSGate Buddies.
- Advance NMEA message handling structure, with built in multiplexer.
- Anchor watch/alarm functions.
- GRIB file input and display for weather forecasting.
- GPX Waypoint, Track and Route input and output file support.
- Tide and Current prediction and display by location.
- Route planning with tidal support.
- Integrated weather routing through qtVlm.
- GPX Layers for annotation of charts.
- A selection of display themes.
- A growing number of plugins. Google Earth, World Magnetic Variation, Voyage Data Recorder, AIS -radar, SAR and a LogBook.
- Multi-language support.
• Complete update of user Options dialogs and context menus, incorporating modern graphics and uniform styles.
• Significantly enhanced navigation instrument input and output options, including extensive network connection capabilities supporting TCP, UDP, and GPSD data sources.
• New User Interface theme support, with OpenCPN traditional as well as two new low profile themes.
• Enhanced clipboard support, including interfaces to external KML data sources.
• Enhanced Tide and Current dataset support, including modern fully binary datasets.
• Various improvements in the display and tracking of AIS data targets.
• Automatic Great Circle route generation options.
• Significant enhancement of the Dashboard PlugIn, including new user interface options and a variety of stylish, new instruments.
• Major update to embedded Users Manual.
• Measurably improved performance and reliability over all supported platforms.Operating system:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 32-bit / 8 64-bit